Take your employability practices to the next level.
Vitae’s 360° Assessment uses a data-driven approach to deliver a comprehensive appraisal of your institution’s employability practices as seen through the lens of employers, faculty and staff, students, and alumni. The process results in a diagnostic report with a set of customized recommendations for implementation.
Components of the 360° Assessment
- Examine the processes within your institution that support employability outcomes through 70 questions
- Measure graduate employment rates and benchmark your practices against peer comparators
Student & Alumni Surveys
- Gain insights from final-year students
- Evaluate your alumni’s perception of their education as related to employability and how well they have adjusted to the workforce
- Institutional leadership
- Academic and administrative leadership
- Student services leadership
Focus Group Discussions
- Final-year students
- Student leadership
- Recent alumni
About the Process
Understand the institution’s role and required data, the 10 steps to ensure a successful engagement, and what to expect post-assessment.