Vitae’s 360° Assessment uses a data-driven approach to deliver a comprehensive appraisal of your institution’s employability practices as seen through the lens of employers, faculty and staff, students, and alumni. The process results in a diagnostic report with a set of customized recommendations for implementation.
The Five Dimensions of EmployabilityThe 360° Assessment examines institutional processes, performance, and outcomes through the five dimensions of employability. The process includes a self-assessment, surveys, focus groups, and interviews, with guidance from Vitae’s specialists throughout. The duration is approximately 10 weeks.
Components of the 360° Assessment
- Examine the processes within your institution that support employability outcomes through 70 questions
- Measure graduate employment rates and benchmark your practices against peer comparators
Student & Alumni Surveys
- Gain insights from final-year students
- Evaluate your alumni's perception of their education as related to employability and how well they have adjusted to the workforce
- Institutional leadership
- Academic and administrative leadership
- Student services leadership
Focus Group Discussions
- Final-year students
- Student leadership
- Recent alumni
Experience the Vitae AppFor the convenience of clients, Vitae offers a one-stop shop web application for institutional self-assessment and data gathering for student and alumni surveys. The Vitae App is the engine that powers the discoveries of the 360° Assessment, scoring an institution's employability relative to an industry standard of best practices. Findings are presented to your leadership with a diagnostic report that serves as a blueprint for implementation in the future.
Find out moreAbout the Process
Understand the institution’s role and required data, the 10 steps to ensure a successful engagement, and what to expect post-assessment.